Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle
















I was tad bit late arriving, I actually arrived with the birthday boy. As I walked in, flares of colors and Safari prints danced across the room. I saw it from far. Daniel's big name made of many many balloons, the art work of Brazilian Balloon artist Solange from Ipanema Decorations ( http://www.ipanemadecorations.com/) and boy was it beautiful. There were animal figurines the children can hop on and pose as well as the famous Brazilian Candy table. A photographers dream, the colors, the people and than the fabulous entertainment from Bibi Beaty- (http://www.bibibeauty.biz). She rocked in entertaining the kids and had wonderful prices and my sister was nice enough to take the boys and they had a blast! It was also the first time my videography crew was placed into action and I hope this is the start for much great things to come. I am very thankful to Daniel's parents Kerly and Luis who have been taking pictures with me since last summer and allowed me to capture this precious moments. Here are some very Brazilian shots,

No comments: