Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lion Daniel
















So I met Daniel's mom for a photo shoot for her civil wedding back in August and we went to a nearby park lake area for some shots and I took a family shot that has been one of my favorite shots ever and from there we started a friendship, a link and Daniel's mom Kerly said she wanted pictures of little Daniel every month and since I had just started I was so excited and than thought of how every month we would need to spice it up and change it around. Well Daniel finally turned 1 and his mom held a big safari party Brazilian style! and I had the honor doing their favors, poster montage as well as DVD montage since the couple dated up to little Daniel's 1 year.Daniel's last name in Portuguese is Leao which means Lion in English and his mom loves the Lion King adn has two older sons in Brazil which she is incredibly in love with and misses dearly so when little Daniel came, it helped fill the void a bit.Here are few shots of the before sessions and montages.

No comments: