Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Danagoa
















I was an only child for a while and then 5 siblings came along and my son's have all these aunts and uncles now. But the first baby after me that lighted up our house and family was baby Yamila, my cousin who is more like my aunt's daughter. She had the biggest brown eyes, beautiful smile and gorgeous thick black hair. What can you expect from a mix of Puerto Rican and Brazilian? She is too cute! and now 20 years later, that baby who a friend of the family nickname danagua ( something to do with water but a made up word) is expecting a baby of her own. I was very nervous for the shoot, mixed with personal issues and still amazed that this little cousin will be a mommy, overwhelming I guess. One thing is for sure, time passed you by so I like this quote I saw today on twitter. Tomorrow is mystery, yesterday is history and today is something we call a present. Something like that. Here are a few shots from the outside shoot.

No comments: