Sunday, February 1, 2009

Do you know know where you are going in life?











It is so nice to plan something, a goal, a trip, an idea and have it come to life. That is why it is important to know where you want to go in Life. It is the road, and you have the map, the questions is, where are you going? If you do not know where you want to go, or who you want to be, it will not likely happen. So get your pen and paper and write away, write out your goals, your dreams, short term, long term just write, pin it on the wall, or in your car, look at it daily. Visualize your self in the best situations possible and they will occur. It might be small thing but I was longing for this romantic weekend get way with my husband and as it occurred I felt so content and at the same time dissatisfied with me as a mom and photograph but hopeful of how I could improve these areas. It was cold, romantic, and beautiful. And when you step away from your daily routine, you really stop and think about life, dreams, goals, and where do you want to go. At least I do, I reflect. In life's road, I know where I want to go, I know who I want to be, how about you?

No comments: