Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alice In Wonderland
















So I was called to photo shoot a birthday party of a Brazilian Decorator's grand daughter in Newark, NJ. I did not get a chance to meet anyone before hand but arrived early to get situated. As I crossed under a tunnel of balloons soon the magical world of Alice in her wonderland came alive. The Tables dressed in blue and white had big playing cards spread out and also on back of the chairs. The main table had all the characters and the beauty of the cake just stunned me. For a minute I felt like I was inside Alice's wonderland going through the motions of excitement and amazement, not really amazed at the beautiful decoration but amazed to discover that several different party decorators ( which children's party is a big thing in Brazilian communities) worked collectively since 6 am to make this party absolutely fabulous for little precious Amanda. In a world where I here of so much competitiveness and foul play, here are a group of people that came together despite it all to work as one and to make something beautiful. It was an honor meeting this kind and warm hearted family and congrats to everyone who helped decorate it.