Friday, February 6, 2009

I might not have Tye and his Crew but I have J & M















Last Wednesday I had the pleasure to attend Justin and Mary Marantz Spread the Love Workshop ( http://www.justinmarantz.com/) in Hartford, CT. and it was a truly honorable moment. It is meetings like these that I feel I am on the right path, that I am moving forward, and that there is momentum when engaging with such catalyst as Justin and Mary as well as other fellow photographers. Thank you Amanda from http://www.orchardcovephotography.com/ for a free lesson on how to use your camera manually. You were so patient and generous and I was in shock of how much you said in little time. To my fellow twitters, so nice meeting you and hope to chat much more. To Justin and Mary, I almost felt like there was a crew of 100 volunteers and people cheering MOVE THAT BUS and welcome to a new you, to a new and improved life where mind body and soul are all in perfect harmony. We can start in a clean slate and ever since I found photography I only look forward, no looking back cause I want everything that is behind that big bus. Thanks so much for paying it forward with this life changing workshop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Feuza-
I met you for a quick moment at Spread the Love while we were both learning from J & M towards the end of the day. I'm so glad I found your blog! It's good to know that someone else feels in awe of the work of others, and I'm so thankful for the kindness of those who are willing to help us! I did a post on my blog about Spread the Love, too. I really think it can be life-changing, if I remember all that I learned!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Hi Feuza,
It was so nice meeting you at J&M's Spread the Love. Hopefully we will meet up again someday soon :-)

Anna Sawin said...

Feuza,

So nice to meet you too--love that you got a photo with them.

What a great day, I feel the same way!

Anna

http://annasawinphotography.com

Orchard Cove Photography said...

It took me a while to find your @ reply through Twitter :) It was so fun meeting you as well!! It really isn't all that complicated when you take the technical confusing part out of it :) Feel free to email me anytime - I hope to see you again!