Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wanessa ( pronounced Vanessa)
















Piercing curious eyes were all over the place when I first met Wanessa. She is a sister in law of a good friend of mine Carol ( see expecting Yamins photo shoot) who is here from Brazil. Wanessa came to help her sister in law with her labor and post partum and our first introduction was quick, the girls were going to stay over my house so hubbie and I could go away for a romantic weekend. So complete stranger who was going to stay at my house, thus the reason for the curious eyes. Wanessa is sweet, extremely organized ( you should see what she did to my kitchen cabinets), smart yet shy, and holds back. As if she has something so special inside of her that she fears it. And her amazing eyes, I am able to see so much she has to offer and I loved doing this windy day photo shoot. Here are some of my favs.















No comments: