Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Highs and Lows
















Looking at some pictures of Wanessa's photo shoot, I found some more that I really love and what I love the most are the contrasts not of the colors but of Wanessa. She is mysterious yet transparent, shy and yet extrovert, quiet yet loud, a girl and a woman. The wind and shadows on her face make it a perfect feel I have of her and also reminds me of the highs and lows of life, my personal and professional life that sometimes just combines a big mess of feelings, realities victories and failures. And what about living the good life? Well living the good life right now would consist something like a bathroom with a bathtub and not just shower like I have, a linen closet and a big hamper where the clothes would not be on the floor. Still pursuing, still believing and hoping there would be more highs than lows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the shot with the seagulls well done.