Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Oscars? Sure felt like it.







I had the pleasure of not only being invited to the first Divine Premiere of the company Divine Decor ( http://www.divinedecor.net/). but also was honored with an Award from my very contribution to their company last year. I have always loved events and I began first just with invitations and one fine day, I got a call from a Brazilian guy name Flavio Murillo and he invited me to attend a Brazilian Bridal Expo he was hosting. And we began to talk and talk and talk and I felt like I knew him for a very long time. Our thoughts on business were intact and I saw that I had found a visionary. This generous soul then invited me to represent and be part of his Divine Decor team in my local town in South River, NJ. So I had the opportunity to work on two events, making flower arrangements, something I never did and also to participate in the Fall Bridal Expo last year. Flavio who allows us to hitch hike on his vision and on his dream is a genuine person with an immense heart and a faith in God because we know without God his company would not be where it is at. Flavio my friend,my brother in Christ, thank you so much for allowing me to be a small part of all of this and last night was absolutely DIVINE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work :0)