Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Week
















So last I got a chance to shoot three newborns, one a cute 4 day boy name Andrew who with his 10 lbs and head full of hair was so graceful to photograph. I loved how firm he was to hold, not like typical newborns. The other babies were Julia Hadassa and Julia ( over a month old) who do not only have the same names but also live in the same building. They look like they will BFF's but one prefers pink and the other lilac. Photographing newborns is challenging because hum they sleep all the time and really do not change poses or even facial expressions that much and they don't stand up or sit up for that matter! lol but it is still such a wonderful experience, makes you all warm and fuzzy and no it does not make me wanna have more babies, only perhaps a girl- just kidding, too late for that, I closed up shop two years ago and now I just enjoy other peoples babies. And what is even more fulfilling is tAdd Imagehat I photographed all moms for their maternity shots and then to see the actual babies makes me feel very close to God. Here are the best shots.

No comments: