Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Shopping with BV

















So it is that time of year again for hot cocoa, shopping, cold weather and nostalgia. My idea for this photo shoot was to grab my family in the midst of all of those emotions and I am very pleased that photographer Bianca Valentim ( http://www.biancavalentim/) agreed to face the freezing wind and cold plus a commute to do these pictures of my crazy ideas. They are stunning, thoughtful and plain Cool! I am so glad I convinced my hubbie to do this and I know that this photographer has lots of great things coming her way and so blessed I met her.I told her I will bug her until she allows me to follow her around in a photo shoot to pick her brain, she still needs more convincing but I think she will change her mind soon I hope. And on a another note why is it that all these men do not like to be in pictures but they all look better than we do?
Here are some shots of the shoot!








5 comments:

paula leme said...

i love them all, you guys look great :)

Anonymous said...

Cool shots. Love the actions you've used on them... great choice on each one.

Bianca Valentim Photography said...

Foi um Prazer fotografar voces!!!
Vcs sao Lindos!!!
Deus abencoe essa familia!

michelle ford said...

getting guys to be comfortable is probably one of my biggest challenges!

Jasmine said...

What beautiful images and what a beautiful family! :)