Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Delish!







So tomorrow is Thanksgiving and although there are five tents already stationed at Best Buy today for Black Friday, I really do not feel like tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have been working hard finishing the Christmas shots that I have not had time to even think of what will be for dinner tomorrow. My husband is the cook so he went out and bought a turkey, he was so bummed out he did not receive one from work! too funny but I am just reminiscing about what is really important in my life, my God, my boys, my husband, and laughter. In looking at this babies shots I am reminded of all the fuzzy good feelings inside and I am so thankful for them....



Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

This is sooo cute! i love checking back to see more blog posts.