Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Tourist
















A few months ago, an acquaintance of mine from my hometown in Brazil said she would be visiting the East Coast before she would venture out to her work exchange in a Ski Resort in Lake Tahoe. I offered her to stay with us if needed and at first it was planned for two days but things did not work out that way. Her friends would not be in the city on the dates she would so she ended up staying a full week. I had the pleasure of being a host but the ironic thing was she knew more than I did. She was so excited and vibrant to plan her daily trips to NYC and I stopped to think how I have been here 22 years and do not know half those places she listed let alone visited them. So my new year's resolution is definitely to go out more, to visit more, to sit around and talk and laugh more and next time someone wants to come over I will be wearing my tour guide hat with map in hand! lol. Here are some of our trip shots.

No comments: