Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Edna
















I have known Edna for a few years now but on a hi and bye basis, always shy and quiet she would accompany her cousin to my mom's salon. Once I started shooting professionally, I always heard hey say great things about me and my work and it has been such encouragement that has kept me going and wishing to strive more and more. I would like to say thank you Edna for encouraging me indirectly and for all of those that have been watching me trying to grown in this profession. I had the pleasure of doing her photoshoot for her 34th birthday. Here are some shots.

4 comments:

paula leme said...

feuza, vc ta mandando muito bem!! to orgulhosa de vc, viu!!

continue assim!

bjokas!

Fusion said...

ai Paula assim voce me emociona por que te admiro muito mesmo!!!!
seu trabalho me inspira a cada dia mais!!

Mary Marantz said...

oooh that first one is really cool!

Anonymous said...

Very excellent photography, I enjoy your work, thanks for following me on twitter.