Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Driving like the Flinstones?











So I have or shall I say had a bad habit of letting my car run out of gas and drive it for miles and miles, like did 16 once after it was under the empty line and thought, it will never die on me! I was so wrong and today it finally did. I was late for an important appointment and had to drive 12 miles and I got there just fine but oh boy, I pulled out and drove two blocks and it was like SEE YA SISTER! Service Engine light and all, it died right in front of a traffic light right after a hill. Another 10 feet would have been the intersection. I was not that far from the highway but knew I could not leave the car there so no help nearby, I had to call the cops. Thank God, I got a police officer that was a gentlemen, he drove me to the nearby gas station and to top it off I get there and can not find my debit card. Guess what? It was back at the car so the officer convinced the Gas Station dude to let me go back and I would return. What a fiasco! I was so embarrassed and I felt like I let myself down. Hello? This is the gas age and you can not use your feel like the Flintstones to get where you want!!! So to end the day well, I am posting all these pictures of feet that I love. Something about feet that makes me warm and fuzzy, weird huh- Have a great week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the baby shots! I miss my baby being so little!