Sunday, November 2, 2008

Realizados


When shot the family Souza for Greicy's maternity pictures and family portraits, I was surprised to see this very young couple who has a son who struggles yet, I am not sure of the name but he is almost two years old and is not fully developed for his age so happy and content. Sometimes in life we complain so much, we lack everything including being thankful for the simple things, the people we love, the beauty around us, the faith God has given us and friendships we made along the way. They drove 40 minutes for this photo shoot and once they got here, Greicy realized she had forgotten her bag with her cute pregnant outfits, if that I was me, I would have started balling and that would be the end of my photo shoot, but not her, she was a bit bummed out but I assured her, it would be fine, gave her some ideas and it was all smiles from there, from her, her husband Junior and even little Joshua! Their happiness and sense of fulfillment and success is contagious and was a big eye opener for me since I have been thinking so much of this turning 30 this month. Thanks Souza family for teaching me, inspiring me and bringing me such joy to take pictures of your beautiful family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OLa Feuza vi seu comentario a respeito desta familia Souza e queria te dizer que realmente Deus nos permite conhecer pessoas maravilhosas na vida e que como eles nos ensinao uma bela licao de amor, Cristianisno e superacao acima dos problemas e barreiras as quais Deus nos permite , parabens pelo seu trabalho e que Deus te abencoe sempre no que vc tem feito tenho certeza que vc tera na sua carreira a oportunidade de conhecer pessoas maravilhosas e participar de experiencias otimas que podem superar as ruins , que Deus te abencoe minha amiga .... Marilza Machado...